Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Suggest Buying A House First

Last night at 4 a.m. I was woken up but some really loud music. 4 a m people! 4 am! I can understand 1 am(kinda) but 4 a m. Dont these people sleep?

For those of you that don't know I live in a apartment. I wasn't mad about the music at first, until it woke up Aurora. I pounded on the wall for them to turn it down and they didn't. I don't know if they didn't hear me or if they just didn't care. 

Jon told me to just put Aurora back to sleep and forget about it. How do you expect me to forget that some inconsiderate person woke up my daughter?

I went out into the living room and googled the non emergencey number for the police department. Lets just say that 15 minutes later his music was off!

Before haveing children I really suggest buying a house first, because hes lucky I didnt go over there and turn it off myself! Im usually not a confentation person....unless it comes to Aurora.

BUT this might of all worked out for the better because she didn't wake back up until 8 am! WAHOOO!!! Shes usually getting us up at 6!

0 comments:

Post a Comment