Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another [DISGUSTING] Day In Mommyland

We were going on with our daily routine. Roar was eating lunch. I was cleaning the kitchen and we were rolling on. Lunch time came to a screeching halt when a horrible...and i mean horrible odor came from Aurora.

I lifted her up to see that not only had she winnied (that's what we call pooping around here. Get it? Pooped, Pooh....Winnie the Pooh! It just sounds so much nicer) but she had winnied out of her diaper, onto the highchair and it was going up her back. (im sorry if you are eating while reading this)

ok so blah blah blah I cleaned it up and gave Roar a bath. I took her out of the bath, wrapped her in a towel and what do you know....right then Aurora decided to let the pee flow. Right. Down. My. Leg!

So to say the least it has been a disgusting day in mommy land.

But in true Aurora fashion she smoothed things over by being overly cute. Rolling around on the floor with me giving kisses, cuddling with her cow(she has a thing for stuffed animals) and following me around like a little duckling. Except this ducking doesn't quack, she says Mama as she waddles behind me!

And that is a picture of Aurora after her bath trying to brush her hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment