Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Eating Out Will Never Be The Same

There is a few(and I mean a few) things that stay the same once you have a child and going out to eat is not one of those. I miss the days of nice long dinners. No rush, no going to dinner at 4 so we can get there before its busy, no moving everything on the other side of the table so she doesn't throw everything on the floor.

I am kind of lucky, Aurora is not a horrible child when it comes to eating out. She does not cry but she does try to throw everything on the floor, and we do have to go early because if we are there to long she will start to get cranky. No 3 course meal for us. No appetizer or desert. Get in and get out! This will lead me to my next blog....things I wish I would of done more of before I had kids(coming soon).


me and my baby at dinner!



having fun at longhorn steak house!



Aurora started getting impatient waiting for our check so daddy had to walk around with her!



And this is what happens to the floor, chicken and veggies everywhere! I asked the people for a broom so I could clean it up but they wouldn't give me one. I feel bad when she makes a mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment