Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Weekend Of Mommas

We had  a jam packed weekend with our moms. Besides our usually cleaning, running errands and spending as much time as a family of 3 as we can had dinner prepared for us twice :) Which I was completely a fan of.

Saturday we went to Jons mothers house who had a crap load of new toys for Aurora. A princess ball, a few books and puzzles, a telephone, a walker/bike, and a fish highchair.


As you can see me and Aurora are surrounded by new toys! And those toys ALL stay at grandmas house. Our average size apartment is filled with toys. Every time someone new comes over they bring a brand new toy for Aurora. I'm seriously thinking about making it a one present rule at her birthday party!


Aurora and her daddy cuddling. Play is hard work! Didn't you know?



I think she is still a little small for this toy. She has not quite figured out how to move her legs to make bike/ car go. She just wanted off!


Sunday we went to my mothers house where Aurora got to feed the ducks. My mom has become quite the animal and plant lover. Her back yard looks like a forest. She grows everything from green beans to a pumpkin patch for Aurora.


She LOVED feeding the ducks. I wish I would of taken a video of her jumping up and down and slapping her hands in excitement!


This is Aurora with her tiny pumpkin. Ok here is the story, Aurora was due October 5 and my mother told me for months that she was not going to come out until she got her very own pumpkin for Halloween. October 5 came and went and there was no Aurora to be seen so the next day my doctor called me in for a check up. My mom  showed up at the appointment with a pumpkin and what do you know, the next day at noon I started getting contractions and Aurora was making her way out! So now every year my mom has decided to grow Aurora her very own pumpkin patch!


My little princess being a big girl and playing at my moms house!


I know this is kind of strange but you would never guess what I saw at the grocery store on Sunday.....


Would you like to see?


DONUT KABOBS!!! And no I did not buy them!

I love Mondays. I had a great weekend visiting with our moms and I know Aurora had a blast too but im not going to lie I love when Jon goes back to work and I get my baby all to myself!


Aurora after her bath on Monday. As clean and as cute as can be!

2 comments: