Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fracture! Im Overly Excited!

I am a follower of TwitterMoms and when I saw that I had the chance to try out the new Fracture product FOR FREE I was thrilled!

Your probably wondering what Fracture is? Thats easy, it lets you print out your picture onto glass! How cool is that? Once you go to FractureMe.com they print it onto glass for you and then its on its way to you with everything you could possibly need! I can now mount and display my own pictures. Hassle free!

I plan on giving fracturing a try when I get my daughters picture taken for her first birthday! Im so excited and im sure will use this over and over again!

Here is a link to the website if you think you are interested     Fracture Me

There is only 100 participants in the free trial and ill be posting a follow up blog later on about how it works :)




"I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment