Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Time Has Come

Its finally here. The day I have been dreading. My house is now a cartoon house. YUCK!

Over the past month Aurora has become more and more interested in the TV. She will be playing and stop to check out what im watching. I don't think its appropriate her to to watch reruns of The Bad Girls Club(please don't laugh at me) so this morning I put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Not only did she enjoy it but she walked for it. THATS RIGHT! SHE WALKED FOR MICKEY MOUSE! She wont even walk to me, but she walked to Mickey!

Now I have to spend the rest of my days with the sound of some annoying cartoon character singing in the background......did I mention I really didn't want this day to come.





3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! However NON YAY to her unplugging the internet box. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does it at least twice a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy! then i am so bad. my little man has been watching tv since about 3 months old. new follower from dove twitter party. hope you will stop by and join in on all the blog hops!

    ReplyDelete