Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Spacing Siblings

Aurora is almost one now and this is the time when most parents debate when to add a second child. If I wait to long then im going to have to do the diaper changes and everything else that involves having a baby all over again. BUT if I have baby to soon then it will be baby over load. The best decision for us to have another baby when Aurora is two. Ill have a walking talking toddler and a 1 AM screaming baby. I cant wait :)

I want Aurora to have a sibling close in her age. My siblings are at either at least 5 years older or a crazy 16 years younger! To this day I still don't feel close to my siblings and honestly, its something I always wanted. I just want to give Aurora a close nit sibling relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment