Find Me!

FacebookTwitterEmail

Monday, August 23, 2010

Get To Know Me!

1. Approx how big (sq feet) is your house/condo/apartment, etc? I live in a apartment, its 1200 sq feet and totally not big enough, but I do have a TON of closet space. Were moving in February!

2. What is the coolest thing you own and would like to share with us? I'm not going to lie, I don't spend much money on myself these days.

3. Do you have any undiscovered or hidden talents? My ENTIRE life I've been mad about the fact that I have no talent.

4. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself. You may explain your choices or not as you see fit. Mother, organizer, fighter, dreamer, shopper, volcano, Louisiana, coffee, garbage can, mascara!

5. What was your first car? red Geo Prism.

6. Do you have any pets? If so, what? I have a adorably fat cat named George that lives at my mothers.

7. What's your favorite restaurant? I don't have one. But we often eat at Applebees and Outback.

8. If you could have plastic surgery right now and change anything about yourself, what would you change? I would get lazer stretch mark removal(is that a real thing?) and id obviously wait til im done having babies for that one!

9. What is the most you've ever eaten in one sitting? Seriously? I have no idea, but im assuming I was pregnant.

10. What has been your most scary moment(s) in life?Scary? When I was 16 I totally thought I was going to die. I was in the car with my boyfriend at the time and the idiot turned onto the wrong side of the road!


11. Do you follow trends? Sorts kinda. I like fashion but when im going out to buy new clothes I just stick to what I like.

12. If you were told right now that you've won a 70 million dollar lottery, how would you spend the moolah? Id buy a nice house(not too big), donate money to a abused childrens charity and St Judes. I'm sure Jon would make me invest the rest.

13. Have you ever gone toilet-papering? If so, tell us: Nope.

14. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere? Please dont make fun of me but there is an Alaskan cruise I have always wanted to go on!

15. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? With 4 kids(YIKES!), hopefully they will all be in school so I can get back to work. Probably not married, since I don't wish to ever get married!


16. Ever gotten ultimate revenge on someone? I don't care enough about other people to get revenge on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment